Wednesday, November 19, 2014

November 19th, 2014

Reflecting on the comments and grade of your stop-motion animation... what you would do differently if you had to do it all over again? Would you manage your time better? Find better lighting for your photos? Come up with a better idea? Explain what you would change about your video.

If I could do anything differently, I would try to find better lighting and try to keep the camera more steady and focused. Some people said that my video had too much going on or it was too busy so I would try to cut out some details that aren't needed to make the video clearer. I would probably come up with a different idea and not wait until the last couple days to take the pictures. I would also try to keep the camera in the same place because my camera angles moved a lot throughout the video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment